Goodyear Tire (GT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16 Operating Income Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Goodyear Tire (NASDAQ: GT) reported Q3 EPS of $1.19, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.97 billion.
The company has confirmed its 2020 financial targets and capital allocation plan, which were announced on September 15, 2016.
The company has revised its 2016 financial targets. The company now expects its full-year 2016 total segment operating income to be between $2 billion and $2.025 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Goodyear Tire (GT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!