Goodyear Tire (GT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16 Operating Income Outlook
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goodyear Tire (NASDAQ: GT) reported Q3 EPS of $1.19, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.97 billion.
The company has confirmed its 2020 financial targets and capital allocation plan, which were announced on September 15, 2016.
The company has revised its 2016 financial targets. The company now expects its full-year 2016 total segment operating income to be between $2 billion and $2.025 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Goodyear Tire (GT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!