Goodrich Petroleum Corp. (GDP) Reports Q1 EPS Loss of $0.68
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Goodrich Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: GDP) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.68), $0.57 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $41.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $47.06 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco, Inc. (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Comps Down 1%; Lowers Outlook
- Kroger Co. (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides In-Line
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!