Goodrich Petroleum Corp. (GDP) Posts Q3 adj-Loss of 16c/Share
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Goodrich Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: GDP) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.16), $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LifePoint Health (LPNT) Misses Q2 EPS by 19c, Guidance Falls Short
- LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Trims FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!