Goodrich Petroleum Corp. (GDP) Posts Q3 adj-Loss of 16c/Share
- S&P 500 flat; Yellen sees no reason to reverse hike plan
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- UPDATE: Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Approves $5B Stock Buyback; Corning's Weeks Elected to Board
Goodrich Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: GDP) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.16), $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MINDBODY (MB) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Kinross Gold (KGC) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!