Goodrich Petroleum Corp. (GDP) Posts Q3 adj-Loss of 16c/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Goodrich Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: GDP) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.16), $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!