Golub Capital BDC (GBDC) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Golub Capital BDC (NASDAQ: GBDC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.32, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.32.
Net increase in net assets resulting from operations for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 was $16.1 million or $0.30 per share, as compared to $18.3 million, or $0.35 per share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Golub Capital BDC (GBDC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- KongZhong (KZ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.11
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesGolub Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!