Golub Capital BDC (GBDC) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Golub Capital BDC (NASDAQ: GBDC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.32, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.32.
Net increase in net assets resulting from operations for the quarter ended September 30, 2016 was $16.1 million or $0.30 per share, as compared to $18.3 million, or $0.35 per share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Golub Capital BDC (GBDC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesGolub Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!