Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q3 Loss of 84c/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.84), $0.69 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.15). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.59 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.59 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) clients said to ask for money back from Lampert's ESL - WSJ
- Genesco, Inc. (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Comps Down 1%; Lowers Outlook
- Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Light Q4 EPS, Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!