Goldman Sachs (GS) Posts Q3 EPS of $4.88
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) reported Q3 EPS of $4.88, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $3.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.17 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.42 billion.
AUM was $1.35 trillion in Q3, up 13 percent versus last year.
Investment banking revenue was $1.54 billion, versus the consensus of $1.47 billion.
FICC sales & trading revenue was $1.96 billion, versus $1.70 billion expected.
Equity net inflows were $268 billion. Fixed income net inflows were $600 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Goldman Sachs (GS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- Trump Selcts Goldman (GS) president & COO Gary Cohn to be National Economic Council Director - NBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!