Goldman Sachs (GS) Posts Q3 EPS of $4.88
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) reported Q3 EPS of $4.88, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of $3.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.17 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.42 billion.
AUM was $1.35 trillion in Q3, up 13 percent versus last year.
Investment banking revenue was $1.54 billion, versus the consensus of $1.47 billion.
FICC sales & trading revenue was $1.96 billion, versus $1.70 billion expected.
Equity net inflows were $268 billion. Fixed income net inflows were $600 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Goldman Sachs (GS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter's (TWTR) 'Underweight' Rating Reiterated at Morgan Stanley
- Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.45
- Eastern Virginia Bankshares (EVBS) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!