Goldfield Corp. (GV) Reports Q2 Break Even Earnings
- Wall St. declines as healthcare, materials lag
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/24: (NYMX) (URRE) (BREW) Higher; (EXPR) (BSPM) (LZB) Lower
- Clinton calls for lower price on allergy drug EpiPen
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pharmerica (PMC) Said Exploring Potential Sale
Goldfield Corp. (NYSE: GV) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, versus ($0.02) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.5 million, versus $8.6 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yintech Investment Holdings Limited (YIN) Reports Q2 EPS of RMB3.50; Guides Q3 Revenue
- UBS Remains Bullish on Nabors Industries (NBR) Ahead of Analyst Day
- Lannett (LCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, FY17 Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!