Goldfield Corp. (GV) Reports Q2 Break Even Earnings
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Goldfield Corp. (NYSE: GV) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, versus ($0.02) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.5 million, versus $8.6 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProfNet Experts Available on New Year's Resolutions, Nelson Mandela, More
- Virco Manufacturing Corp. (VIRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Finning Canada Employees in Alberta & Northwest Territories Ratify New Labour Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!