Goldfield Corp. (GV) Reports Q2 Break Even Earnings
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Goldfield Corp. (NYSE: GV) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, versus ($0.02) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.5 million, versus $8.6 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Oracle Corp. (ORCL) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Approves $13B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!