Goldfield Corp. (GV) Reports Q2 Break Even Earnings
- U.S. stocks edge up as rise in oil drives energy shares
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/5: (SYNC) (AAWW) (TPC) Higher; (PTX) (RRTS) (WFT) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Losses Steam as Investors Brace for Capital Raise
- Fed's Bullard says global headwinds appear to have waned, Brexit no risk
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS, GMV Rises 24%
Goldfield Corp. (NYSE: GV) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, versus ($0.02) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.5 million, versus $8.6 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Buy L Brands (LB) on Weakness Amid Soft Sales - Stifel
- Radio One (ROIAK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.08/Share
- Resolute Forest Products (RFP) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!