GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q3 EPS by 24c; Issues Light Guidance
- Dow sets record high as bank rally continues
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.60), $0.24 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $240.57 million versus the consensus estimate of $315.89 million.
GoPro sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.25-$0.35, versus the consensus of $0.46. GoPro sees Q4 2016 revenue of $600-650 million, versus the consensus of $675.5 million.
GoPro sees FY2016 revenue of $1.25-1.30 billion, versus the consensus of $1.39 billion.
GoPro sees FY2017 revenue of $735 million, versus the consensus of $1.71 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GoPro (GPRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Sientra (SIEN) Halted on LUDP After Shares Whipsawed
- GoPro (GPRO): November Data Confirms Sell - Dougherty
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!