GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q3 EPS by 24c; Issues Light Guidance
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.60), $0.24 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $240.57 million versus the consensus estimate of $315.89 million.
GoPro sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.25-$0.35, versus the consensus of $0.46. GoPro sees Q4 2016 revenue of $600-650 million, versus the consensus of $675.5 million.
GoPro sees FY2016 revenue of $1.25-1.30 billion, versus the consensus of $1.39 billion.
GoPro sees FY2017 revenue of $735 million, versus the consensus of $1.71 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GoPro (GPRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- GoPro (GPRO) Said to Cancel Out of Conference - Chatter
- GoPro (GPRO) Begins Selling Stabilization Grip for HERO5 Camera
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!