GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q3 EPS by 24c; Issues Light Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
GoPro (NASDAQ: GPRO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.60), $0.24 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.36). Revenue for the quarter came in at $240.57 million versus the consensus estimate of $315.89 million.
GoPro sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.25-$0.35, versus the consensus of $0.46. GoPro sees Q4 2016 revenue of $600-650 million, versus the consensus of $675.5 million.
GoPro sees FY2016 revenue of $1.25-1.30 billion, versus the consensus of $1.39 billion.
GoPro sees FY2017 revenue of $735 million, versus the consensus of $1.71 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GoPro (GPRO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Says FDA Accepts First BLA for Durvalumab in Bladder Cancer with Priority Review
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!