GoDaddy (GDDY) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
GoDaddy (NYSE: GDDY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.05, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $472.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $470.07 million.
GoDaddy sees Q4 2016 revenue of $483-487 million, versus the consensus of $485.1 million.
GoDaddy sees FY2016 revenue of $1.845-1.849 billion, versus the consensus of $1.84 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GoDaddy (GDDY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Independent Bank (INDB) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!