Globe Specialty Metals, Inc. (GSM) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street opens higher ahead of Yellen speech
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
- U.S. second-quarter growth trimmed to 1.1 percent; consumer spending raised
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/26: (PQ) (PSTG) (NVAX) Higher; (ESI) (TLND) (HLF) Lower (more...)
Globe Specialty Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: GSM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.28, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $174.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $170.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B. Riley Downgrades Globe Specialty Metals (GSM) to Neutral
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Ferroglobe Reports Results for Second Quarter 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!