Globe Specialty Metals, Inc. (GSM) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Oil jumps 8 percent, biggest three-day surge since 1990
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Buy
- After Hours Stocks Movers 08/31: (TRVN) (MTRX) (SUNE) Higher; (ADEP) Lower (more...)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- Wall Street's worst month in three years ends on a sour note
Globe Specialty Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: GSM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.28, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $174.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $170.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Matrix Service (MTRX) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, FY Revenue Guidance Beats
- Caleres (CAL) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!