Globe Specialty Metals, Inc. (GSM) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Globe Specialty Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: GSM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.28, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $174.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $170.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RR Media (RRM) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Reaffirms 2015 & 2016 Guidance
- U.S. Cellular (USM) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c, Updates FY Guidance
- Ameren Corp (AEE) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!