Globe Specialty Metals, Inc. (GSM) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/5: (PEIX) (EYES) (KYTH) Higher; (CAPN) (DRAM) (GEF) Lower
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- ECB Boosts FY15, FY16 Real GDP Outlook; Sees Avg. Inflation at 1.8% in FY17 (FXE) (UUP)
Globe Specialty Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: GSM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.28, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $174.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $170.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Law Firm Kirby McInerney LLP Investigating Potential Claims on Behalf of Globe Specialty Metals, Inc. Stockholders
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q3 EPS by 19c
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!