Globe Specialty Metals, Inc. (GSM) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Globe Specialty Metals, Inc. (NASDAQ: GSM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.28, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $174.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $170.6 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Penn West Petroleum (PWE) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Phibro Animal Health (PAHC) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.22, Offers FY15 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!