Globant (GLOB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Mixed Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Globant (NYSE: GLOB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.29, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $79.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $76.81 million.
Globant sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.27-$0.31, versus the consensus of $0.32. Globant sees Q3 2016 revenue of $80-82 million, versus the consensus of $79.8 million.
Globant sees FY2016 EPS of $1.14-$1.20, versus the consensus of $1.16. Globant sees FY2016 revenue of $318-322 million, versus the consensus of $313.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Globant (GLOB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!