Globant (GLOB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Mixed Guidance
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Globant (NYSE: GLOB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.29, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $79.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $76.81 million.
Globant sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.27-$0.31, versus the consensus of $0.32. Globant sees Q3 2016 revenue of $80-82 million, versus the consensus of $79.8 million.
Globant sees FY2016 EPS of $1.14-$1.20, versus the consensus of $1.16. Globant sees FY2016 revenue of $318-322 million, versus the consensus of $313.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Globant (GLOB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Castle (CCI) Misses Q3 AFFO by 2c, Revenues Beats
- Forward Air (FWRD) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Svb Financial Group (SIVB) Tops Q3 EPS by 39c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!