Globant (GLOB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Mixed Guidance
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Globant (NYSE: GLOB) reported Q2 EPS of $0.29, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $79.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $76.81 million.
Globant sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.27-$0.31, versus the consensus of $0.32. Globant sees Q3 2016 revenue of $80-82 million, versus the consensus of $79.8 million.
Globant sees FY2016 EPS of $1.14-$1.20, versus the consensus of $1.16. Globant sees FY2016 revenue of $318-322 million, versus the consensus of $313.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Globant (GLOB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!