Globant (GLOB) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Views
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Globant (NYSE: GLOB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.30, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $82.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $81.74 million.
Globant sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.30-$0.33, versus the consensus of $0.35. Globant sees Q4 2016 revenue of $84.5-86.5 million, versus the consensus of $86.0 million.
Globant sees FY2016 EPS of $1.12-$1.15, versus the consensus of $1.18. Globant sees FY2016 revenue of $320-322 million, versus the consensus of $321.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Globant (GLOB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!