Globant (GLOB) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Views
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Globant (NYSE: GLOB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.30, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $82.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $81.74 million.
Globant sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.30-$0.33, versus the consensus of $0.35. Globant sees Q4 2016 revenue of $84.5-86.5 million, versus the consensus of $86.0 million.
Globant sees FY2016 EPS of $1.12-$1.15, versus the consensus of $1.18. Globant sees FY2016 revenue of $320-322 million, versus the consensus of $321.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Globant (GLOB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Schlumberger Ltd. (SLB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- SB Financial Group (SBFG) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.37
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!