Global Payments (GPN) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.86; Boosts Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.86, versus $0.79 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $939.5 million, versus $748.8 million reported last year.
Fiscal 2017 Outlook
“As a result of our strong first quarter performance and progress with Heartland integration efforts, we are increasing our outlook for fiscal 2017 adjusted earnings per share to a range of $3.45 to $3.55, reflecting growth of 16% to 19% over fiscal 2016,” stated Cameron Bready, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. “We also now expect adjusted operating margin for fiscal 2017 to expand by as much as 50 basis points. We continue to expect adjusted net revenue to range from $3.2 billion to $3.3 billion, or growth of 47% to 52% over fiscal 2016.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Global Payments (GPN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!