Global Payments (GPN) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.86; Boosts Outlook
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.86, versus $0.79 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $939.5 million, versus $748.8 million reported last year.
Fiscal 2017 Outlook
“As a result of our strong first quarter performance and progress with Heartland integration efforts, we are increasing our outlook for fiscal 2017 adjusted earnings per share to a range of $3.45 to $3.55, reflecting growth of 16% to 19% over fiscal 2016,” stated Cameron Bready, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. “We also now expect adjusted operating margin for fiscal 2017 to expand by as much as 50 basis points. We continue to expect adjusted net revenue to range from $3.2 billion to $3.3 billion, or growth of 47% to 52% over fiscal 2016.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Global Payments (GPN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results