Global Payments (GPN) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.86; Boosts Outlook
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shows clemency to Manning, intelligence analyst behind leaks
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Global Payments (NYSE: GPN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.86, versus $0.79 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $939.5 million, versus $748.8 million reported last year.
Fiscal 2017 Outlook
“As a result of our strong first quarter performance and progress with Heartland integration efforts, we are increasing our outlook for fiscal 2017 adjusted earnings per share to a range of $3.45 to $3.55, reflecting growth of 16% to 19% over fiscal 2016,” stated Cameron Bready, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. “We also now expect adjusted operating margin for fiscal 2017 to expand by as much as 50 basis points. We continue to expect adjusted net revenue to range from $3.2 billion to $3.3 billion, or growth of 47% to 52% over fiscal 2016.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Global Payments (GPN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Gigamon, Inc. (GIMO) Prelim. Q4 Revenue Falls Short of Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!