Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Global Eagle Entertainment (NASDAQ: ENT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.23, $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of $0.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $146.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $156.77 million.
Global Eagle Entertainment sees FY2016 revenue of $530-538 million, versus the consensus of $555.9 million.
- Full year 2016 Adjusted EBITDA+ of $61-65 million
- Fourth quarter 2016 Adjusted EBITDA+ of $23-27 million
- Full year 2016 capital expenditures in the range of $45-50 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Insteel Industries (IIIN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Bank of New York (BK) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!