Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.49/Share
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Global Eagle Entertainment (NASDAQ: ENT) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.49), versus ($0.02) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $112 million versus the consensus estimate of $102 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- RPM International (RPM) Acquires Prime Resins
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!