Global Cash Access Holdings (GCA) Posts Breakeven Q4 EPS; Revs Miss
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
Global Cash Access Holdings (NYSE: GCA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.00, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $137.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $141.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Joy Global (JOY) Reports SEC Concluded Investigation and Does Not Intend to Recommend Enforcement Action
- EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) Tops Q2 EPS by 51c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!