Global Cash Access Holdings (GCA) Posts Breakeven Q4 EPS; Revs Miss
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Global Cash Access Holdings (NYSE: GCA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.00, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $137.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $141.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repligen (RGEN) Will Delay 10-K Sumission; Notes Recent Move to LAF
- ABM Industries (ABM) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Bumps Outlook Higher
- TiVo (TIVO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!