Global Cash Access Holdings (GCA) Posts Breakeven Q4 EPS; Revs Miss
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Global Cash Access Holdings (NYSE: GCA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.00, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $137.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $141.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOG) (GOOGL) Price Targets Get Closer to a Googol Following Blowout Qtr
- WGL Holdings (WGL) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c, Raises Dividend
- LinkedIn sheds $11 billion in value on stock's worst day since debut
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!