Global Cash Access Holdings (GCA) Posts Breakeven Q4 EPS; Revs Miss
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Global Cash Access Holdings (NYSE: GCA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.00, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $137.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $141.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Airlines (AAL) Load Factor Rose 2.7 Points in September; Affirms Q3 PRASM Outlook
- AngioDynamics (ANGO) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Offers Q2 and FY16 Guidance
- Helen Of Troy (HELE) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c, Lifts FY16 Guiance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!