Global Cash Access Holdings (GCA) Posts Breakeven Q4 EPS; Revs Miss
- Market Wrap: Greece Worries Hit Markets; S&P 500 Now Flat on Year; Pending Home Sales Gain in May
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/29: (JUNO) (KITE) (AMD) HIGHER; (ETRM) (APOL) (HELI) LOWER (more...)
- Markets Shouldn't Discount Third Scenario in Greece - Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts Greece to 'CCC-'; Outlook Remains Negative (GREK) (NBG)
Global Cash Access Holdings (NYSE: GCA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.00, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $137.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $141.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pershing Square Releases Letter to Herbalife (HLF) CEO
- Cyanotech Corp (CYAN) Announces Delay of 2015 Annual Report
- Art's Way Manufacturing (ARTW) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.06
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!