Global Cash Access Holdings (GCA) Posts Breakeven Q4 EPS; Revs Miss
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Global Cash Access Holdings (NYSE: GCA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.00, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $137.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $141.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Says Meeting with CMS Related to Argus II Didn't Result in Revision of Final Rule
- Net Element (NETE) Shareholder Rakishev's Amended Option Now Fully Exercisable
- Xcerra (XCRA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!