Global Cash Access Holdings (GCA) Posts Breakeven Q4 EPS; Revs Miss
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
Global Cash Access Holdings (NYSE: GCA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.00, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $137.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $141.12 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Cash Access Sets Date for Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Conference Call
- Sangamo Biosciences, Inc. (SGMO) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Tractor Supply Co (TSCO) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Sees FY Revs at Low End of Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!