Global Cash Access Holdings (GCA) Posts Breakeven Q4 EPS; Revs Miss
- Wall Street opens lower as investors wary after hectic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/28: (FCX) (BIG) (AHP) Higher; (VMEM) (BEBE) (BTU) Lower (more...)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
Global Cash Access Holdings (NYSE: GCA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.00, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $137.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $141.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Comps Up 5.6%, Updates Outlook
- UPDATE: 6D Global Tech (SIXD) Trades Higher by Over 200%
- Destination XL Group (DXLG) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Affirms FY Guiance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!