Global Cash Access Holdings (GCA) Posts Breakeven Q4 EPS; Revs Miss
- Wall Street ends little changed ahead of jobs report
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/5: (SYNC) (AAWW) (TPC) Higher; (PTX) (RRTS) (WFT) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Losses Steam as Investors Brace for Capital Raise
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 27c, Raises FY EPS Guidance
- Fed's Bullard says global headwinds appear to have waned, Brexit no risk
Global Cash Access Holdings (NYSE: GCA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.00, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $137.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $141.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- MAXIMUS (MMS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Boingo Wireless (WIFI) Tops Q1 EPS by 27c; Issues Light Q2 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!