Global Cash Access Holdings (GCA) Posts Breakeven Q4 EPS; Revs Miss
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Global Cash Access Holdings (NYSE: GCA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.00, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $137.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $141.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Madison Square Garden (MSG) to Spin-Off Sports and Entertainment Business
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c; Muted Outlook
- Applied DNA Sciences (APDN) Prices $11.46M Offering of Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!