Global Cash Access Holdings (GCA) Posts Breakeven Q4 EPS; Revs Miss
- Wall Street slips as Apple, healthcare stocks drop
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/29: (ITCI) (ADHD) (MRNS) Higher; (CATB) (AEGR) (DRNA) Lower
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
- U.S. economy less sluggish in second quarter; companies investing more
Global Cash Access Holdings (NYSE: GCA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.00, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $137.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $141.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aoxing Pharmaceutical (AXN) to Delay 10-K Filing
- Worthington Industries (WOR) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c, Sales Miss
- Versartis (VSAR) Prices 4.9M Offering of Common Stock at $12.25/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!