Global Cash Access Holdings (GCA) Posts Breakeven Q4 EPS; Revs Miss
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Global Cash Access Holdings (NYSE: GCA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.00, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $137.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $141.12 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Files for $100M IPO
- Trina Solar (TSL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Comps Up 15.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!