Gilead Sciences (GILD) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c; Reiterates Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) reported Q3 EPS of $2.75, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.86. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.45 billion.Gilead Sciences reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
Full Year 2016 Guidance Reiterated
Gilead reiterates its full year 2016 guidance, as revised on July 25, 2016:
|(In millions, except percentages and per share amounts)||Updated July 25, 2016|
Reiterated November 1, 2016
|Net Product Sales||$29,500 - $30,500|
|Product Gross Margin||88% - 90%|
|R&D Expenses||$3,600 - $3,800|
|SG&A Expenses||$3,100 - $3,300|
|Effective Tax Rate||18.0% - 20.0%|
|Diluted EPS Impact of Acquisition-related, Up-front Collaboration, Stock-based Compensation and Other Expenses||$1.47 - $1.53|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gilead Sciences (GILD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!