Gilead Sciences (GILD) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c; Reiterates Outlook
- Dow sets record high as bank rally continues
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) reported Q3 EPS of $2.75, $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.86. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.45 billion.Gilead Sciences reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
Full Year 2016 Guidance Reiterated
Gilead reiterates its full year 2016 guidance, as revised on July 25, 2016:
|(In millions, except percentages and per share amounts)||Updated July 25, 2016|
Reiterated November 1, 2016
|Net Product Sales||$29,500 - $30,500|
|Product Gross Margin||88% - 90%|
|R&D Expenses||$3,600 - $3,800|
|SG&A Expenses||$3,100 - $3,300|
|Effective Tax Rate||18.0% - 20.0%|
|Diluted EPS Impact of Acquisition-related, Up-front Collaboration, Stock-based Compensation and Other Expenses||$1.47 - $1.53|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gilead Sciences (GILD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c