Gildan Activewear (GIL) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Trims FY16 adj.-EBITDA Outlook
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Gildan Activewear (NYSE: GIL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.50, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $715 million versus the consensus estimate of $723.97 million.
Gildan Activewear sees FY2016 EPS of $1.48-$1.55, versus the consensus of $1.53. . Adjusted EBITDA for 2016 is now estimated to be approximately $530-$535 million compared to the Company's previous projection of approximately $545-$555 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gildan Activewear (GIL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- TerraForm Power (TERP) Posts Q1 Loss of 1c/Share
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!