Gigamon (GIMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CFO Jackson Resigns
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gigamon (NYSE: GIMO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $83.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $79.56 million.
Gigamon also announced that Mr. Rex S. Jackson is joining the company as chief financial officer, effective today. Rex previously served as CFO for four public companies including Rocket Fuel, JDS Uniphase, Symyx and Synopsys. His financial, strategic and operational experience managing both small and large enterprises across hardware, software and services, extend the breadth and depth of Gigamon's leadership team.
"We are excited to have Rex's proven financial leadership on the Gigamon team, as we continue to scale our business and execute our growth strategy," said Gigamon's chief executive officer, Paul Hooper. "His experience makes him ideally suited to assume the role of Gigamon's CFO as we capitalize on new opportunities."
Mike Burns, Gigamon's CFO since July 2014, has agreed to stay on in an advisory role to ensure a seamless transition before pursuing his next career opportunity. Mr. Hooper stated, "I would like to thank Mike for his steady financial leadership and consistent execution on our compelling software-centric profit model. He has built a strong and stable finance team at Gigamon, and we all wish him continued success in the future."
"It has been a privilege to partner with Paul and the entire Gigamon team to help deliver sustainably high profits and outstanding returns to shareholders, as we continue to monetize our innovative platform," said Mr. Burns. "I am confident exciting days are ahead for Gigamon, as the company is well-positioned to capture share in the security, mobility and cloud markets."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gigamon (GIMO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!