Gevo, Inc. (GEVO) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.48, Sales Top Expectations
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.48), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.40). Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $15.39 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hill International (HIL) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c; Guides FY Revs Above the Street
- Nuverra Environmental Solution (NES) Reports Q4 Loss of 42c, Offers Outlook
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!