Gevo, Inc. (GEVO) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.48, Sales Top Expectations
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.48), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.40). Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $15.39 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gevo (GEVO) Reports Selling Isooctane to Total for Racing Fuel
- Leggett & Platt (LEG) Reports Q3 EPS of 51c, Updates Guidance
- IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. (IPCM) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Eases FY14 Revs Outlook