Gevo, Inc. (GEVO) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.48, Sales Top Expectations
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.48), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.40). Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $15.39 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gevo (GEVO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Gevo Reports Fourth Quarter 2014 Financial Results
- Gevo Signs Strategic Alliance Memorandum of Understanding With Praj
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!