Gevo, Inc. (GEVO) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.48, Sales Top Expectations
- All Eyes on Apple (AAPL) Into Q2 Print; FX, Capital Return Seen as Wildcards
- Biotech Stocks Pressured (BIIB) (CELG) (GILD)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/27: (SYMX) (CANF) (GLBS) Higher; (CLDN) (AKRX) (SILC) Lower
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- Mylan (MYL) Rejects Unsolicited Teva (TEVA) Proposal
Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.48), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.40). Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $15.39 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Trims FY15 Outlook
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.27
- Synalloy (SYNL) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!