Gevo, Inc. (GEVO) Posts Q3 Loss of $0.48, Sales Top Expectations
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Gevo, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEVO) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.48), $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.40). Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $15.39 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Solazyme (SZYM), Gevo (GEVO) Active Amid New EPA Renewable Fuel Standard
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides FY16 EPS Above Consensus
- Splunk (SPLK) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides Q2 Revenue Ahead of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!