Geomet, Inc. (GMET) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Geomet, Inc. (Nasdaq: GMET) reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, 6 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.35 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.92 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Reports In-Line Q1 FFO; Guides Q2, FY16 FFO
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Forum Energy Technologies (FET) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!