Geomet, Inc. (GMET) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia, conservative icon, dead at 79
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
Geomet, Inc. (Nasdaq: GMET) reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, 6 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.35 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.92 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareTrust REIT (CTRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Insperity (NSP) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c, Offers Guidance
- ConforMIS (CFMS) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!