Geomet, Inc. (GMET) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
- The Fresh Market (TFM) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Will Shutter Some California Operations
Geomet, Inc. (Nasdaq: GMET) reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, 6 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.35 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.92 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Esterline Technologies (ESL) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.98
- YY, Inc. (YY) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!