Geomet, Inc. (GMET) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
Geomet, Inc. (Nasdaq: GMET) reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, 6 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.35 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.92 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helen Of Troy (HELE) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c, Lifts FY16 Guiance
- Emmis Communications (EMMS) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.09
- EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS, Offers FY16 Revenue Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!