Geomet, Inc. (GMET) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Geomet, Inc. (Nasdaq: GMET) reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, 6 cents better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.35 million versus the consensus estimate of $11.92 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- The Fresh Market, Inc. (TFM) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, EPS Guidance Falls Short
- Emergent Biosolutions (EBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!