GeoResources, Inc. (GEOI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Google (GOOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims at 15-Year Low; Fed's Yellen Still Dovish?; Alibaba Hit on Sales Miss
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/29: (BAMM) (ICPT) (AMZN) (MTW) Higher; (DECK) (INVN) (ALGN) Lower (more...)
- Intercept Pharma's (ICPT) OCA Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation in NASH
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
GeoResources, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEOI) reported Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.29, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $28.64 million versus the consensus estimate of $28.01 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c, FY15 Guidance Misses
- Computer Programs & Systems (CPSI) Misses Q4 EPS Views; Issues Light FY15 Guidance
- United States Lime & Minerals (USLM) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.67
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!