GeoResources, Inc. (GEOI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Wall Street gains as financials rally on Fed rate comments
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/29: (MCUR) (KONE) (STAF) Higher; (CZR) (BOSC) (CORE) Lower
- Mylan (MYL) Plans to Launch Generic EpiPen; Will Cost 50% Less than Name Brand
- Dollar hits 3-week high vs yen as U.S. rate rise signals get louder
- Apple (AAPL) Sends Out Invites for Sept 7 iPhone 7 Event
GeoResources, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEOI) reported Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.29, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $28.64 million versus the consensus estimate of $28.01 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B.O.S. Better Online Solutions (BOSC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.05
- UPDATE: Brocade Communications (BRCD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Big Lots (BIG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.52; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!