GeoResources, Inc. (GEOI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/28: (DPW) (FDO) (LOCO) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (EDAP) Lower
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
GeoResources, Inc. (NASDAQ: GEOI) reported Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.29, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $28.64 million versus the consensus estimate of $28.01 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- Opus Bank (OPB) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Old National Bancorp (ONB) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!