Genuine Parts (GPC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c, Trims FY EPS Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Genuine Parts (NYSE: GPC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.24, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.94 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.02 billion.
Genuine Parts sees FY2016 EPS of $4.55-$4.60, versus prior guidance of $4.70-$4.75 and the consensus of $4.72.
- sales guidance to Flat to up 1% from up 1% to 2%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Genuine Parts (GPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Bryn Mawr Bank (BMTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!