Genuine Parts (GPC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c, Trims FY EPS Guidance
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Genuine Parts (NYSE: GPC) reported Q3 EPS of $1.24, $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.94 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.02 billion.
Genuine Parts sees FY2016 EPS of $4.55-$4.60, versus prior guidance of $4.70-$4.75 and the consensus of $4.72.
- sales guidance to Flat to up 1% from up 1% to 2%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Genuine Parts (GPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Zedge, Inc. (ZDGE) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.02
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!