Gentherm (THRM) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Gentherm (NASDAQ: THRM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.55, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $232.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $242.41 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gentherm (THRM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c