Genpact Limited (G) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Genpact Limited (NYSE: G) reported Q3 EPS of $0.37, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $648.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $659.96 million.
Genpact Limited sees FY2016 EPS of $1.42-$1.44, versus the consensus of $1.42. Genpact Limited sees FY2016 revenue of $2.57-2.58 billion, versus the consensus of $2.6 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Genpact Limited (G) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!