Genesis HealthCare (GEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Genesis HealthCare (NYSE: GEN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.28), $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.40). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.42 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.39 billion.Genesis HealthCare reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Genesis HealthCare (GEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.44
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!