Genesee & Wyoming (GWR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings kick into high gear
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Genesee & Wyoming (NYSE: GWR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.95, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.95. Revenue for the quarter came in at $501 million versus the consensus estimate of $503.38 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Genesee & Wyoming (GWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AK Steel (AKS) Pares Earlier Gains, Shares Whipsaw
- Allegiance Bancshares, Inc. (ABTX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- 3M Co. (MMM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!