Genesco (GCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Comps Show Surprise Drop; FY16 EPS Outlook Cut
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Genesco (NYSE: GCO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.34, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $625.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $642.53 million.
Comps fell 1 percent, versus expectations of a 1 percent increase.
Genesco sees FY2017 EPS of $3.80-$4.00, versus prior guidance of $4.80-$4.90 and the consensus of $4.91.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Genesco (GCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!