Genesco (GCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Comps Show Surprise Drop; FY16 EPS Outlook Cut
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Genesco (NYSE: GCO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.34, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $625.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $642.53 million.
Comps fell 1 percent, versus expectations of a 1 percent increase.
Genesco sees FY2017 EPS of $3.80-$4.00, versus prior guidance of $4.80-$4.90 and the consensus of $4.91.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Genesco (GCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Tempers FY16 Growth Outlook
- Oak Valley Bancorp (OVLY) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!