Genesco (GCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Comps Show Surprise Drop; FY16 EPS Outlook Cut
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Genesco (NYSE: GCO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.34, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $625.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $642.53 million.
Comps fell 1 percent, versus expectations of a 1 percent increase.
Genesco sees FY2017 EPS of $3.80-$4.00, versus prior guidance of $4.80-$4.90 and the consensus of $4.91.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Genesco (GCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Update FY16 EPS Outlook; Offers Litigation Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!