General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
General Motors (NYSE: GM) reported Q3 EPS of $1.72, $0.28 better than the analyst estimate of $1.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $42.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $39.29 billion.
- Net Income of $2.8 billion, up 104 percent
- EBIT-adjusted of $3.5 billion, up 14.4 percent
- EBIT-adjusted margin of 8.3 percent
- EPS diluted of $1.76, up 110 percent
- North America EBIT-adjusted of $3.5 billion
- Adjusted automotive free-cash-flow of $3.5 billion, up $2.7 billion
For earnings history and earnings-related data on General Motors (GM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!