General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
General Motors (NYSE: GM) reported Q3 EPS of $1.72, $0.28 better than the analyst estimate of $1.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $42.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $39.29 billion.
- Net Income of $2.8 billion, up 104 percent
- EBIT-adjusted of $3.5 billion, up 14.4 percent
- EBIT-adjusted margin of 8.3 percent
- EPS diluted of $1.76, up 110 percent
- North America EBIT-adjusted of $3.5 billion
- Adjusted automotive free-cash-flow of $3.5 billion, up $2.7 billion
For earnings history and earnings-related data on General Motors (GM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- General Motors (GM) PT Raised to $36.00 at Jefferies
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!