General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
General Motors (NYSE: GM) reported Q3 EPS of $1.72, $0.28 better than the analyst estimate of $1.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $42.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $39.29 billion.
- Net Income of $2.8 billion, up 104 percent
- EBIT-adjusted of $3.5 billion, up 14.4 percent
- EBIT-adjusted margin of 8.3 percent
- EPS diluted of $1.76, up 110 percent
- North America EBIT-adjusted of $3.5 billion
- Adjusted automotive free-cash-flow of $3.5 billion, up $2.7 billion
For earnings history and earnings-related data on General Motors (GM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!