General Motors (GM) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.54, Sales $39.4B
- Pfizer, banks lead Wall Street lower; presidential debate eyed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Won't Pursue Split
General Motors (NYSE: GM) reported Q2 EPS of $1.54, $0.34 better than the analyst estimate of $1.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $39.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $36.71 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM), Canada's Unifor Enter Tentative Agreement
- GM affirms profit and cost cutting targets
- Nomura Securities Starts General Motors (GM) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!