General Motors (GM) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.54, Sales $39.4B
- Wall St. flat as tech rebound offsets energy, financials
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
- Analyst Sees Over 90% Downside in Tesla (TSLA)
General Motors (NYSE: GM) reported Q2 EPS of $1.54, $0.34 better than the analyst estimate of $1.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $39.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $36.71 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c
- American Superconductor (AMSC) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c; Guides Q4 Revenue Below Expectations
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW) Tops Q4 FFO by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!