General Motors (GM) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.54, Sales $39.4B
- Market Wrap: Cisco Names New Chief; Factory Orders Outpace in March; McDonald's Eyes Turnaround
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/04: (PTBI) (NLS) (TXRH) Higher; (ACRX) (QLYS) (INVN) Lower (more...)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
General Motors (NYSE: GM) reported Q2 EPS of $1.54, $0.34 better than the analyst estimate of $1.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $39.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $36.71 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) April U.S. Sales Rose 5.9%, Outpicing Expectations Amid Robust Pickup Results
- Allot Communications (ALLT) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- MDU Resources Group (MDU) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c, Maintains FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!