General Mills (GIS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
General Mills (NYSE: GIS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.78, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.91 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.92 billion.General Mills reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on General Mills (GIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Misses Q4 EPS by 11c, Offers Outlook
- Boston Private Financial (BPFH) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!