General Growth Properties (GGP) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Avago Tech (AVGO) to Acquire Broadcom (BRCM) in ~$37B Deal
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Rally Software (RALY) in ~$480M Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/28: (RALY) (BIOC) (EXPR) Higher; (NBS) (DANG) (TLYS) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; adj.-Comps Rose 6%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/27: (RALY) (PLKI) Higher; (NBS) (TLYS) (OCN) Lower (more...)
General Growth Properties Inc. (GGP) reports Q3 core FFO of ($0.09), versus $0.28 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $769.69 million, compared to $760.96 million in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AOL (AOL) Approached by 3 Bidders After Verizon - re/code
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 48c
- Semtech (SMTC) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Light Q2 Outlook; Raised Common Buyback to $100M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!