General Growth Properties (GGP) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
General Growth Properties Inc. (GGP) reports Q3 core FFO of ($0.09), versus $0.28 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $769.69 million, compared to $760.96 million in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Celanese Corp. (CE) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- HealthStream, Inc. (HSTM) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Outlook
- SAP AG (SAP) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Lowers FY14 Operating Profit Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!