General Growth Properties (GGP) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
General Growth Properties Inc. (GGP) reports Q3 core FFO of ($0.09), versus $0.28 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $769.69 million, compared to $760.96 million in Q309.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Lightinthebox Holding Co Ltd (LITB) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Synopsys, Inc. (SNPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Q4 EPS, Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!