General Growth Properties (GGP) Posts Mixed Q3 Results
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/30: (QUIK) (MEP) (WPCS) Higher; (PVA) (ESI) (LNCO) Lower
- FireEye (FEYE) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Guides FY15 Loss, Revenue to Strong Side
- U.S. second-quarter GDP gains speed on consumer spending
General Growth Properties Inc. (GGP) reports Q3 core FFO of ($0.09), versus $0.28 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $769.69 million, compared to $760.96 million in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoulCycle Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
- Electronic Arts (EA) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Updates FY15 Outlook
- Cohu (COHU) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 Sales Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!