General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
General Electric (NYSE: GE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.34, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.63 billion versus the consensus estimate of $34.72 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) October 29 straddle priced for movement of 2%
- GE Expands Uninterruptible Power Supply Portfolio with New Flywheel UPS Solution
- Trading Radar for 10/21: GE (GE), Honeywell (HON), McDonald's (MCD), Monster Worldwide (MWW), SunTrust (STI) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!