General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Market Wrap: Inflation Tops Fed's Rate Concerns; Alcoa Offers Q3 Kickoff Dud; Jobless Claims at 42-Year Low
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Republicans in chaos as favorite quits House leadership race
- After Hours Stocks Movers 10/08: (HELE) (ASNA) Higher; (LDRH) (RT) (GPS) (more...)
General Electric (NYSE: GE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.34, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $35.63 billion versus the consensus estimate of $34.72 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) Announces New Energy Company: Current
- GE Foundation Receives “Best Commitment to Education” Corporate Citizenship Award from U.S. Chamber Foundation
- LEGENDARY AND UNIVERSAL PICTURES PRESENT THE PREMIERE OF CRIMSON PEAK
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!