Generac Holdings Inc. (GNRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Consumer staples stocks boost Wall Street
- Mondelez (MDLZ) Made Takeover Approach for Hershey (HSY) - DJ
- Lionsgate (LGF) Enters Agreement to Acquire Starz (STRZA) in $4.4B Deal
- Bank of England's Carney sees need for summer stimulus after Brexit shock
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC) reported Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.49, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $161 million versus the consensus estimate of $153.7 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) Files Initial Form 10 Related to Separation of Upstream Unit
- UniFirst Corp (UNF) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c
- General Mills (GIS) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Sees FY17 EPS Growth of 6% - 8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!