Generac Holdings Inc. (GNRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC) reported Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.49, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $161 million versus the consensus estimate of $153.7 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Generac Holdings (GNRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Trims FY16 Outlook
- CoreSite Realty (COR) Misses Q3 FFO by 1c; Boosts FY16 FFO Outlook
- Quality Systems (QSII) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Reaffirms
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!