Generac Holdings Inc. (GNRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Google (GOOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims at 15-Year Low; Fed's Yellen Still Dovish?; Alibaba Hit on Sales Miss
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/29: (BAMM) (ICPT) (AMZN) (MTW) Higher; (DECK) (INVN) (ALGN) Lower (more...)
- Intercept Pharma's (ICPT) OCA Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation in NASH
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
Generac Holdings Inc. (NYSE: GNRC) reported Q4 adjusted EPS of $0.49, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $161 million versus the consensus estimate of $153.7 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Bull Bets on Nearly 50% Gain by Sept.
- Qlogic Corp (QLGC) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Issues Strong Q4 Guidance Guidance
- Computer Programs & Systems (CPSI) Misses Q4 EPS Views; Issues Light FY15 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!