Generac Holdings (GNRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Trims FY16 Outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Generac Holdings (NYSE: GNRC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.82, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $373.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $363.1 million.
The Company is revising upward its guidance for revenue growth for the full year 2016, which is primarily due to an increased outlook for residential products as a result of the higher power outage activity experienced thus far during the second half of 2016. Full-year net sales are now expected to increase between 9 to 10% over the prior year, which is an increase from the 6 to 8% growth previously expected. Total organic sales on a constant currency basis are now anticipated to decline between 8 to 9%, which is an improvement from the previous assumption of down between 10 and 13%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Generac Holdings (GNRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!