Generac Holdings (GNRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Trims FY16 Outlook
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Generac Holdings (NYSE: GNRC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.82, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $373.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $363.1 million.
The Company is revising upward its guidance for revenue growth for the full year 2016, which is primarily due to an increased outlook for residential products as a result of the higher power outage activity experienced thus far during the second half of 2016. Full-year net sales are now expected to increase between 9 to 10% over the prior year, which is an increase from the 6 to 8% growth previously expected. Total organic sales on a constant currency basis are now anticipated to decline between 8 to 9%, which is an improvement from the previous assumption of down between 10 and 13%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Generac Holdings (GNRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!