Generac Holdings (GNRC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Trims FY16 Outlook
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Generac Holdings (NYSE: GNRC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.82, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.77. Revenue for the quarter came in at $373.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $363.1 million.
The Company is revising upward its guidance for revenue growth for the full year 2016, which is primarily due to an increased outlook for residential products as a result of the higher power outage activity experienced thus far during the second half of 2016. Full-year net sales are now expected to increase between 9 to 10% over the prior year, which is an increase from the 6 to 8% growth previously expected. Total organic sales on a constant currency basis are now anticipated to decline between 8 to 9%, which is an improvement from the previous assumption of down between 10 and 13%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Generac Holdings (GNRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- GameStop (GME) Holiday Comps Fall 18.7%, Reiterates Prior Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!