Gencorp, Inc. (GY) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
Gencorp, Inc. (NYSE: GY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $229.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $237.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Community Bankers (ESXB) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Monster Beverage (MNST) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Plans to Conduct $2B 'Dutch Auction' Tender Offer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!