Gencorp, Inc. (GY) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Gencorp, Inc. (NYSE: GY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $229.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $237.6 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Aerojet Rocketdyne (AJRD) Taps United Tech's Lundstrom as CFO
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!