Gencorp, Inc. (GY) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Gencorp, Inc. (NYSE: GY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $229.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $237.6 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Leidos Holdings (LDOS) Posts Q3 Loss of 11c/Share; Cuts Outlook
- Amtech Systems (ASYS) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.18/sh; Signs Contract with ECN,
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!