Gencorp, Inc. (GY) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14
Gencorp, Inc. (NYSE: GY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $229.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $237.6 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Boeing (BA) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c; Issues Light FY14 Profit Outlook
- Ryder System, Inc. (R) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Reaffirms FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!