Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (GNK) Misses Q4 EPS Views
- Wall St falls as lower oil prices weigh on energy stocks
- ADP Employment Change (Aug) 177K vs 175K Expected
- Medivation (MDVN) Bidding War Was Even Hotter Than the Market Thought
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/31: (CHS) (ININ) (VEEV) Higher; (AVAV) (PANW) (HRB) Lower (more...)
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (NYSE: GNK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.90, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $130.65 million versus the consensus estimate of $127.16 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Santander Holdings USA (SAN) Updates on 10-Q Delay; Doesn't See Any Material Changes to Normal Business Activity
- Genco Shipping & Trading Limited (GNK) trading paused for volatility
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!