Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (GNK) Misses Q4 EPS Views
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (NYSE: GNK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.90, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $130.65 million versus the consensus estimate of $127.16 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Mecox Lane Ltd. (MCOX) Reports Q2 Loss of $1/Share
- Oracle Corp. (ORCL) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Approves $13B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!