Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (GNK) Misses Q4 EPS Views
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (NYSE: GNK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.90, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $130.65 million versus the consensus estimate of $127.16 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces New Capital Structure, Approves $3.5B Common Stock Buyback
- Oceaneering (OII) EVP Comments from Morgan Stanley's Summit
- Dollar Tree sales miss as Family Dollar acquisition drags
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!