Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (GNK) Misses Q4 EPS Views
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (NYSE: GNK) reported Q4 EPS of $0.90, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.96. Revenue for the quarter came in at $130.65 million versus the consensus estimate of $127.16 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) Files Initial Form 10 Related to Separation of Upstream Unit
- Achaogen (AKAO) Files 10M Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- EXFO, Inc. (EXFO) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!