Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (GNK) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
- Apple (AAPL) Slapped on a Double Dose of Negative News
- Bitcoin Loses Over Half its Value in Days on China Crackdown
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/18: (SYNM) (VCI) (ZAGG) Higher; (JBL) (TWGP) (GOGO) Lower (more...)
- Ford Motor (F) Sees FY14 North America Pretax Profit Lower Y/Y
- AMC Entertainment (AMC) Pops Higher Following IPO Launch
Genco Shipping & Trading Ltd. (NYSE: GNK) reported Q1 EPS of $0.38, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $0 versus the consensus estimate of $107.11 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Quanex Building Products (NX) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $0.28
- Amrep (AXR) Q2 EPS Falls to $0.01
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL) Posts Wider-than-Expected Q4 Loss; Issues Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!