Genco Shipping & Trading Limited (GNK) Posts Q3 Loss of $3.80/Share
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Genco Shipping & Trading Limited (NYSE: GNK) reported Q3 EPS of ($3.80), $1.62 better than the analyst estimate of ($5.42). Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.89 million versus the consensus estimate of $35.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Genco Shipping & Trading Limited (GNK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- NVE Corp (NVEC) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- ASML Holdings (ASML) Reports Q4 EPS of EUR1.23
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!