GenOn Energy (GEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Founder, Chairman Munk to Retire
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
GenOn Energy, Inc. Common Stock (NYSE: GEN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.01, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.08).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genmab Announces Expansion of DuoBody Platform Collaboration with Janssen Biotech, Inc.
- Powell Industries, Inc. (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c; Issues Light FY14 Outlook
- Emcore Corp (EMKR) Posts Q4 Loss of 21c/Share; Announces Director Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!