Gen-Probe Inc. (GPRO) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Reiterates Outlook
- Wall St. opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Gen-Probe Inc. (NASDAQ: GPRO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.54, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $143 million versus the consensus estimate of $141.33 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Franklin Electric (FELE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Narrows Outlook
- Liberty Property Trust (LPT) Tops Q3 FFO by 20c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!