Gen-Probe Inc. (GPRO) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Reiterates Outlook
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/4: (TREE) (IPCM) (ONP) Higher; (AAC) (TNET) (IDSY) Lower
- Fed's Lockhart Says September Could be Appropriate Time to Lift Rates
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
Gen-Probe Inc. (NASDAQ: GPRO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.54, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $143 million versus the consensus estimate of $141.33 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amsurg (AMSG) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c, Raises FY Guidance
- Force Protection Video Attends North Carolina Sheriffs Conference
- Halyard Health (HYH) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers FY Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!