Gaylord Ent (GET) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Gaylord Entertainment (NYSE: GET) reports Q2 operating loss of $0.55, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter was $183.9 million, which compares to the estimate of $178.40 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Groupe Eurotunnel SE: Information Relating to the Total Number of Shares and Voting Rights Which Form the Share Capital as at the Date of the Notice Referred to under Article L. 233-8 of the French Co
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!