Gaylord Ent (GET) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Gaylord Entertainment (NYSE: GET) reports Q2 operating loss of $0.55, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter was $183.9 million, which compares to the estimate of $178.40 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoulCycle Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
- Groupe Eurotunnel: The Channel Tunnel Fixed Link Jointly Protected by the Two States
- Groupe Eurotunnel Deplores the Death of Another Migrant Attempting to Reach the United Kingdom
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!