Gaylord Ent (GET) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
Gaylord Entertainment (NYSE: GET) reports Q2 operating loss of $0.55, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter was $183.9 million, which compares to the estimate of $178.40 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Paragon Shipping Inc. (PRGN) Posts Q2 Loss of 23c/Share; Updates on Financing
- Aviat Networks, Inc. (AVNW) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Guides Q1 Revs Below Expectations
- Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!