Gaylord Ent (GET) Posts Mixed Q2 Results
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Gaylord Entertainment (NYSE: GET) reports Q2 operating loss of $0.55, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.21). Revenue for the quarter was $183.9 million, which compares to the estimate of $178.40 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Groupe Eurotunnel : Information Relating to the Total Number of Shares and Voting Rights Which Form the Share Capital as at the Date of the Notice Referred to under Article L. 223-8 of the French Comm
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- FLIR Systems, Inc. (FLIR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Adjusts FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!