Gartner, Inc. (IT) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Guides FY16 EPS Above Views
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $574.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $562.68 million.
Gartner, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.89-$3.05, versus the consensus of $2.80. Gartner, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $2.435-2.465 billion, versus the consensus of $2.44 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gartner, Inc. (IT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!