Gartner, Inc. (IT) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Guides FY16 EPS Above Views
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $574.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $562.68 million.
Gartner, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.89-$3.05, versus the consensus of $2.80. Gartner, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $2.435-2.465 billion, versus the consensus of $2.44 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gartner, Inc. (IT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Fastenal (FAST) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!