Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) Tops Q3 EPS by 21c; Raises Outlook
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.75, $0.21 better than the analyst estimate of $0.54. Revenue for the quarter came in at $722 million versus the consensus estimate of $680.33 million.
Garmin Ltd. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.65, versus the consensus of $2.52. Garmin Ltd. sees FY2016 revenue of $2.95 billion, versus the consensus of $2.91 billion.
“Our strong year continued in the third quarter of 2016, reporting solid results with four of our five business segments delivering double digit sales growth and increased profitability,” said Cliff Pemble, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Garmin Ltd. “We are excited to see the continued positive customer reception of our fitness and outdoor wearables. Aviation and marine also achieved impressive double-digit growth on strong product offerings. We are maintaining our focus on innovation, diversification and market expansion to drive further growth opportunities in all business segments. Given the strong revenue and margin performance in the third quarter, we are raising our revenue and EPS guidance for the full year.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!