Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) Posts Q2 EPS of 39c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Gaming and Leisure Properties (NASDAQ: GLPI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.39, $0.33 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $207.36 million versus the consensus estimate of $211.68 million.
FFO, AFFO, and Adjusted EBITDA for our GLP Capital segment were $94.3 million, $130.5 million and $170.4 million, respectively, for the three months ended June 30, 2016. FFO, AFFO, and Adjusted EBITDA for our GLP Capital segment were $53.7 million, $74.3 million and $98.8 million, respectively, for the three months ended June 30, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!