Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) Posts Q2 EPS of 39c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Gaming and Leisure Properties (NASDAQ: GLPI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.39, $0.33 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $207.36 million versus the consensus estimate of $211.68 million.
FFO, AFFO, and Adjusted EBITDA for our GLP Capital segment were $94.3 million, $130.5 million and $170.4 million, respectively, for the three months ended June 30, 2016. FFO, AFFO, and Adjusted EBITDA for our GLP Capital segment were $53.7 million, $74.3 million and $98.8 million, respectively, for the three months ended June 30, 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gaming and Leisure Properties (GLPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- P&G raises FY organic sales growth forecast after sales beat
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!