GameStop (GME) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) reported Q3 EPS of $0.49, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.96 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.99 billion.
Comps fell 6.5%.
GameStop sees Q4 2016 EPS of $2.23-$2.38, versus the consensus of $2.37. GameStop expects comparable store sales to range from -12.0% to -7.0%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GameStop (GME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!