GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.63 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.72 billion.
Comps declined 10.6%
GameStop sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.53-$0.58, versus the consensus of $0.53.
- comparable store sales to range from -2.0% to 1.0%.
GameStop sees FY2016 EPS of $3.90-$4.05, versus the consensus of $3.99.
- comparable store sales are now expected to range of -4.5% to -1.5%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GameStop (GME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Teradata Corp. (TDC) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Guides Q4 Below
- Xcel Energy (XEL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Narrows Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!