GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GameStop (NYSE: GME) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.63 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.72 billion.
Comps declined 10.6%
GameStop sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.53-$0.58, versus the consensus of $0.53.
- comparable store sales to range from -2.0% to 1.0%.
GameStop sees FY2016 EPS of $3.90-$4.05, versus the consensus of $3.99.
- comparable store sales are now expected to range of -4.5% to -1.5%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GameStop (GME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!