Gain Capital (GCAP) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Gain Capital (NYSE: GCAP) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.12), $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.19). Revenue for the quarter came in at $72.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $70.23 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Gain Capital (GCAP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline