GNC Holdings (GNC) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c; Comps Fell 8.5%
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
GNC Holdings (NYSE: GNC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $628 million versus the consensus estimate of $651.33 million.
Same store sales decreased 8.5% in domestic company-owned stores (including GNC.com sales) in the third quarter of 2016. In domestic franchise locations, same store sales decreased 8.9% in the third quarter of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on GNC Holdings (GNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!