GMX Resources Inc. (GMXR) Posts Q1 Adjusted EPS Loss of $0.07
- Market Wrap: Mobile Bolsters Facebook in Q2; FAA Halts Israel Flights for Second Day; Earnings Aplenty
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/23: (FTNT) (ARIA) (FB) Higher; (ANGI) (TRIP) (CRUS) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c, Raises FY Guidance
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD) Tops Q2 EPS by 63c; Boosts FY14 Revenue Outlook
GMX Resources Inc. (NYSE: GMXR) reported Q1 adjusted EPS of ($0.07), $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Pacific Continental Corp (PCBK) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Crown Castle International Corp. (CCI) Tops Q2 FFO by 3c, Raises FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!