GMX Resources Inc. (GMXR) Posts Q1 Adjusted EPS Loss of $0.07
- Global stocks wilt ahead of Fed gathering, dollar wobbles
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Actions to Expand EpiPen Access; Includes Plans to Reduce Patient Cost
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Views
- Berry Plastics Group (BERY) to Acquire AEP Industries (AEPI) for $765M
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Alternatives
GMX Resources Inc. (NYSE: GMXR) reported Q1 adjusted EPS of ($0.07), $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Michaels Cos. (MIK) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides In-Line
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.14; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!